2014 is BAPT’s 25th Anniversary, and we are now preparing for our 25th Anniversary International Conference. We have many internationally-known experts in Type coming to present topics related to Type Over Time, and there will also be pre- and post-conference events. We hope you’ll join us!Conference Details & Booking
The British Association for Psychological Type (BAPT) is a non-profit body of individuals interested in broadening and deepening their understanding of people through the lens of Psychological Type and related concepts. We network to exchange ideas, discuss applications and enjoy talking Type.
Additionally BAPT aims to promote best practice and ethical standards in the use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and other Type related instruments. We provide access to workshops, conferences, Type publications and networking events all aimed at enhancing the expertise of Type practitioners.
Why join BAPT?
- Access to high profile speakers
- Continuing professional development – whether you qualified years ago, or recently – there is always something to learn. Attendees at all events receive a CPD Certificate
- Receive the BAPT magazine and access to articles from sister organisations from around the world
- Be included on the Registered Practitioner referrals list, if you are a qualified user
- Discounts for conferences, seminars, type questionnaires
For group or corporate membership, please use the Contact page.
Whether you are a qualified user of the MBTI®, TDI®, JTI®, Golden®, Insights Discovery® or other personality type instrument, or simply interested in psychological type, joining BAPT will give you access to professional support and advice in all aspects of type and opportunities for professional development in your use of Type.
Psychological type is a vast area to explore and get to know, from the breadth of the possible applications of type to the depth of the dynamic theory.
There is always something new to discover!