BAPT – Linking the Type Community
Psychological type is a vast area to explore and get to know, from the
breadth of the possible applications of type to the depth of the dynamic theory.
There is always something new to discover!
BAPT is a registered charity, whose purpose is to promote the understanding of, knowledge about and use of the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) and other Jungian psychological type systems through conferences, workshops, webinars and our journal.
Why join BAPT?
- Access to latest cutting edge thinking and development of Type, from around the globe
- Continuing professional development – whether you qualified years ago, or recently – there is always something to learn.
- Receive our journal TypeFace and access to publications from type associations from around the world
- Be included on the Registered Practitioner referrals list, if you choose to and are a qualified user
- Discounts for conferences, seminars, type questionnaires
For group or corporate membership, please use the Contact page.