The Southern Region is very active, and hosts an all-day workshop twice each year. Mostly it is at the The Paterson Centre (Church Rd, Swanmore, Southampton, Hampshire SO32).
Next meeting: Saturday 18th March 2017: ‘Using Type to Overcome the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team’ led by Karen West. It’s at the Swanmore venue, 10.30 – 15.30 (coffee from 10.00 am), please bring your own lunch but tea and coffee will be provided. A small charge is made towards the cost of the venue.
About some of the past talks we’ve had:
- Using Our Inner Compass, led by Christine Rigden
- Type and Mindfulness, led by Louise Lloyd
- Myers-Briggs? Huh! Typical, led by Graham Osborne
- Coaching from the Inside Out, led by Susan Nash
- Making Type Come Alive, led by Jo McCready
- Daily uses of the 8 preferences, led by Sue Nash & Marion Syms