BAPT Annual Conference 2017
CALL FOR PAPERS
Type for Change: Evolving People, Organisations and Concepts
April 6-8, 2017
Missenden Abbey, Great Missenden, Bucks
We invite session proposals which fit this theme.
Let’s hear your ideas!
For each proposal, we’ll need the following from you:
- Author: Title, first name, last name, qualifications relevant to type
- Author bio: 50 words (MAX) about you for programme, with name and photo
- Title of Session: (shorter titles fit the layout better!)
- Level the session is aimed at: Beginners / Intermediate and/or Advanced
- Length of session: 60 minutes or 90 minutes for parallel sessions; 60 minutes for Plenary sessions.
- Equipment Required: Projector / Flip Chart / Sound / Other (please specify)
- Content: Please describe the content and type of activities that will be included in a maximum of 300 words. (This may be edited for inclusion in Conference programme.)
Deadline: Friday 25th November, 2016
Mail your proposal to Susan Nash,
BAPT Board Member for Conference: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers pay just £365 (approximately €420/US $475), which includes all meals and accommodation at Great Missenden. Prices held from last year!
Please note –- if we accept your Proposal, you’ll also need to fill in an online registration form, including your payment. If you have 2 presenters, both must Register. This is so we can make sure we have all the details we need and can keep count of everyone. We’ll send the link your way when the time comes.