Personality – Let’s Talk About It : Conversations in a Complex World
Find out more about our 2024 Virtual Conference
BAPT is launching a new website personality-type.uk
Please take a moment to find out more about the changes and what you need to do.
What do I need to know?
- Our new website launches in early February 2024.
- This current website will be discontinued from 1 May 2024.
- This and the new website will run concurrently for a short transition period from 1 February to 30 April 2024.
- BAPT members can continue to access their account on this website until 30 April 2024.
- There will be an official launch of the new website at the BAPT Conference on 18 April 2024.
- BAPT members should use this website for registration, payments and information regarding the BAPT Conference 2024.
- New membership requests can be made on the new website only. We will no longer process membership requests on this website.
- New events taking place after 1 February 2024 will be published on the new website only.
- There is limited content on the new website. We will add more content over the next 12 months and will keep you updated as and when new content is added to the website.
- Members and non-members can use the ‘get in touch‘ functionality on the new website to contact us. You can also contact BAPT board members.
What do I need to do?
- BAPT members should create an account on the new website by 30 April 2024.
- To create an account, click the ‘Log In‘ icon on the top right hand corner of the website.
- Once you have created an account, your membership profile will be added to your account. You will also receive an email within 24 hours confirming that your account registration is successful.
- Log in to the member area of the website. Browse the website and member area to familiarise yourself with the account settings and content. Add a profile photo, say something about yourself etc.
- Members can access their account using the BAPT app. Download the app to your phone for on-the-go access to BAPT content.
- The BAPT app is available to members only.
- The Spaces by Wix app is a dedicated app for BAPT members to easily engage and stay updated with the BAPT site on the go. Members can connect with the community, read announcements, access resources, and register for events.
- The Spaces by Wix app is free to use and can be downloaded from the relevant app stores.
- Members can download the Spaces by Wix app right to their phone from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Go to the Apple App Store (on the iPhone) or Google Play (on Android).
- Type ‘Spaces by Wix’ in the Search field.
- Click Get or Install to download the app.
- Open the Spaces by Wix app.
- Tap the Search bar (Find sites to join) at the top of the
- Enter ‘BAPT’ in the Search bar (Find sites to join)
- Tap Join.
- Your request to join will be pending for a few moments to a few hours while we check that you’re a BAPT member.
- Once approved, you’ll have full access to the app.
You can view the following content in your BAPT website account and in the BAPT app:
|BAPT website account
|TypeFace (latest edition)
|Membership (Join BAPT)
|Networking, forums, live chats
- Complete the type practitioner registration form if you would like to be listed as certified type practitioner on BAPT’s type practitioner registration list.
- BAPT subscribers and non-BAPT members do not need to do anything. Current subscribers will continue to receive our e-News. Non-BAPT members can also subscribe to e-News on the homepage of the new website.
Free e-book for BAPT members
CINEMA – Typewatching at the cinemaBy Peter Malone MScIllustrating type preferences in the characters in various movies