The Southern Region WAS very active, and hosted all-day workshops twice each year. Sadly, the organisers have had to retire, and have been unable to find anyone else willing to take on managing the programme.
Workshops were 10.30 – 15.30 (coffee from 10.00 am), and led voluntarily by different presenters. Participants brought their own lunch, and a small charge was made towards the cost of the venue.
If you are in the south-western region and would like to be able to bring the group back to life, contact the BAPT Webmaster and they will put you in touch with someone with the members’ list.
About some of the past workshops they’ve had:
- Type and Transitions, led by Marion Syms and Karen West
- Using Our Inner Compass, led by Christine Rigden
- Type and Mindfulness, led by Louise Lloyd
- Myers-Briggs? Huh! Typical, led by Graham Osborne
- Coaching from the Inside Out, led by Susan Nash
- Making Type Come Alive, led by Jo McCready
- Daily uses of the 8 preferences, led by Sue Nash & Marion Syms