21st – 22nd April 2023
In our 2023 conference we will discover how personality type can help us regain our sense of belonging and community, and how to bring balance back to our lives and personalities.
- 24 sessions in three parallel tracks – Type and Me, Type and Practice, Type at Depth
- Wide-ranging topics and variety of speakers and approaches
- Opportunity to network with a truly global community
REGISTER NOW for our Online Conference
Amazing value at £110 for members and £135 for non-members
If you are a speaker, a nominated student, guest or board member you can register here.
- Angelina Bennet with Gareth English and Rob Toomey: Type Journeys – From first steps to deep dives
- Sterling Bates: Six Dynamics For Building Balance & Belonging with Type
- Joel Mark Witt and Antonia Dodge: Bridging Type Generations – What each generation needs to steward type into the future
For info and resources from past conferences see our CONFERENCE ARCHIVE here.