12 Oct – 21 Dec | 4-6 pm UK | interactive online
The reason may be that you have not been able to engage all types in the learning journey. Over many years Susan Nash has developed a facilitation methodology that builds understanding, buy-in, application and retention for most adult learners. Susan will be running a series of six two-hour, virtual, interactive workshops to introduce the entire Flawless Facilitation methodology, skills, and techniques. These workshops will cover:
- What is a Facilitator?
- Why Facilitate?
- How to design interactive live and virtual sessions.
- How to lead plenary discussions.
- How to design and run effective activities.
- How to manage Visual Aids and support materials to enhance learning.
Email Susan Nash with any questions, and Go to the Em-Power Shop to book your place.
This is not a BAPT course. Susan has kindly arranged this course to be at a reasonable time for both the US and the UK, so our members may also have the opportunity. There is no BAPT discount because the prices are already rock-bottom, but I’ve offered to post the details here.
One session is $50 (~£38), 6 sessions are $250 (~£188). Here are the dates and times:
- Monday October 12 from 08:00–10:00 PST (4:00 – 6:00 pm UK time)
- Monday October 26 from 08:00–10:00 PST (4:00 – 6:00 pm UK time)
- Monday November 9 from 08:00–10:00 PST (4:00 – 6:00 pm UK time)
- Monday November 23 from 08:00–0:00 PST (4:00 – 6:00 pm UK time)
- Monday December 7 from 08:00–10:00 PST (4:00 – 6:00 pm UK time)
- Monday December 21 from 08:00-10:00 PST (4:00 – 6:00 pm UK Time)
About the Presenter
Susan Nash (ENFJ) is owner of EM-Power, a Past President of the International Association for Psychological Type International (APTi), and the 2017 winner of the APTi President’s Award. She is Founder of the Type Academy – an organization specializing in whole type – and author of eleven books. She has ENFJ preferences.