15-17 Apr & 13-15 May | Kents Hill Park, Milton Keynes | 30% BAPT discount
action|types® Basic Course in the UK
Become an official ActionTypes Practitioner!
- Discover and validate your own profile and their associated natural strengths
- Learn how to physically assess people’s profile using their structural and dynamic parameters
- Link ActionTypes profiles with Jungian typology thanks to a comprehensive Neuromodel
- Learn how to use the ActionTypes methodology and tools
- And much more!
Normal price £2750, special BAPT discount £1950 for the whole course comprising of TWO 3-day modules. (Accommodation not included)
Want to know more about action|types first? There’s an article about it here.
- Module 1: 15-17 April 2019, from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm, Wednesday finish at 5:00 pm
- Module 2: 13-15 May 2019, from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm, Wednesday finish at 5:00 pm
Venue: Timbold Drive, Kents Hill Park, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK7 6BZ, England
You can download course information here.
About the course leader
Bertrand Theraulaz (ENTP) did Biology studies, then studied for a PE Teacher diploma winning Swiss 1st prize. Volleyball coach up to national teams level. Co-founder of the ActionTypes approach (1990—). Elite sports coaching diploma. Formerly responsible for professional coaches’ education in Switzerland for French-speaking coaches (15 yrs).