“Type in the Digital Age” was the 29th annual conference for the British Association for Psychological Type. All interested individuals and practitioners are welcome. Here are videos of the five keynote and plenary sessions, plus whatever handouts have been made available by presenters.
BAPT member Anna Crollick has written a wonderfully readable report of the goings-on. Make a cuppa and have a read, it’s a few pages but with lots of photos. It gives you a good flavour of the event, and hopefully next year you’ll join us!
Thanks for all who made this such an amazing event! To keep informed for next year’s conference, join BAPT here or else sign up for the free e-news.
Keynote and Plenary conference session videos
- Finding Focus in the Digital Age, Jane Kise and Ann Holm (2 parts) ** and do the Bandwidth Survey yourself, here **
- Dystopia or Utopia – You Decide, John Hackston and David Hunt (2 parts) (also edited pdf of slides)
- Are Body and Type Inseparable Like Bonnie & Clyde? Jean-Luc Dupont (2 parts)
- Trending: #Consciousness, Dario Nardi (2 parts)
(pdf of slides here)
- Type Work is Diversity Work, Katherine Hirsh (2 parts) (pdf of slides)
Other conference sessions
- Adapting or Accommodating in the Digital Age, Mette B Boje & Torsten Laursen (pdf of slides)
- Socionics: Upgrading Jungian Typology, Jack Aaron (pdf of slides)
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Rob Toomey (Type & Healthcare article here)
- Images of Resilience, Robin Hills (pdf from workshop, notes view)
- Discovering Your Type is a Journey, Ignas Jansen (link to slides)
- Interaction Styles for the Digital Age, Catherine Stothart (pdf of slides)
- Introverted Intuition as Memory, Richard Owen (YouTube video)
- Inclusive Leadership in the Digital Age, Torsten Laursen & Aldert Oomkens (pdf of slides)
- 16 Types of Style, Jane Kise (link to video) (link to pdf of slides and 16styletypes.com)
- How to be Resilient in the Digital Age, Sarah Perrott (pdf of slides)