90+ delegates came from many parts of the world (US, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand) to participate in our international conference. It was a great few days, such a buzz and lots of great discussions – as well as the wide selection of sessions.
- Here is a copy of the Conference brochure, with details of sessions and speakers.
- Here we have a random selection of photos from the conference
- Here is the 2014 Conference Report, extracted from the Summer issue of TypeFace.
- Rob Toomey – The Future of Type – excerpt from Spring TypeFace.
Rob was one of our keynote speakers on Thursday 29th May, and a Silver sponsor.
- Angelina Bennet – Exploring Type Effectiveness Through Emotional Intelligence
(Emotional Intelligence was the subject of a 2-day pre-conference workshop by Sarah Speers – fascinating to see the connections!) Angelina is our current BAPT President.
We were well impressed with Greenwich, and the Devonport hotel as a venue.
A special thanks to our Sponsors, without whom we could not have afforded to do this.