The Association for Psychological Type International (APTi) invites you to join them for a year-long conversation with some of Type’s most renowned luminaries. APTi is hosting 90-minute talks on the 4th Monday of each month* noon to 1:30 pm EST (5:00 pm UK time).
The first six months of our 2019 Conversations with Type Luminaries program:
Jan. 28, 2019: Sharon Richmond on Leaders of Every Type: Valuing the Differences Feb. 25, 2019: Dick Thompson on Trait, Type and the Big Five
- March 25, 2019: Roger Pearman on Practical Use of Type to Enrich Emotional Intelligence
- April 22, 2019: Angelina Bennet on Ego Development – The Missing Piece
- May 27, 2019: Betsy Kendall on Type and Culture
- June 24, 2019: Allen Hammer on Step III
- July 22: Peter Geyer on Jung, Type and Society
- Aug. 26: Markey Read on Competing Agendas of the 8 Functions: Why Meetings Go Awry
- Sept. 23: Catherine Stothart on Closing the Influence Gap: Interaction Styles as a Tool for Emotional Intelligence
- Oct. 28: David Hodgson on Type and Teaching/Education
- Nov. 25: Nancy J. Barger on Using Type to Navigate Midlife
- Dec. 16: Carol Linden on Using Multiple Models to Increase Cliient Effectiveness
If you miss any, we also send out recordings and program materials after each session. Stay tuned as they continue to fill out their program.
Members’ rate (BAPT, APTi, AusAPT):
$25 (~ £19) per session**.
$35 (~ £26) per session**.
A recording will be available to all who sign up. In case you are not available at the broadcast of the webinar, you will receive a link to the recording.
As a reminder, the programs run on Mondays once a month from noon to 1:30 p.m. EST. If you miss any, we also send out recordings and program materials after each session.
*Dates may be subject to change.
**The Sterling equivalents are a guide only, please check before you book.