BAPT Online Conference
7th – 9th April, 2022
The theme of our 2022 conference is type and relationships – and how these are changing since the pandemic.
The New Normal: People, Type and the Post-pandemic World.
We invite session proposals which fit this theme for our online conference.
Deadline for submissions: Friday 12th November 2021
For each proposal, we’ll need the following from you:
- Author: Title, first name, last name, qualifications relevant to type
- E-mail address
- Author bio: 50 words about you for programme
- Photo: up to 3MB size, in one of these formats – jpg, png, Max.file
- Title of Session
- Content of Session:
- Maximum of 200 words (for the Conference programme and TypeFace).
- 50 word Summary for use in marketing
- Target Audience: who the session is aimed at: Beginners / Intermediate and/or Advanced, Type Experts, business professionals, etc.
- Model: Tool/ Temperament/ Interaction Style/ Cognitive Processes/ Emotional Intelligence/ Enneagram/ Other
All sessions are allocated 60 minutes
Presenters can attend the Conference at no charge. Sessions will be timed and planned in blocks of 2-3 hours to meet the needs of our global audience. We will be using the Zoom platform and speakers will be supported by a technical host.
Please note – when Registrations open, you’ll also need to fill in an online registration form. This is so we can make sure we have all the details we need and can keep count of everyone. We’ll send the link in 2022.
Any questions e-mail email@example.com