Whether you’re a qualified practitioner of the MBTI® or other personality type instrument, or simply interested in the fascinating world of psychological type, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge, support, and cutting edge developments right at your fingertips when you join BAPT.
When you become a member of BAPT, not only will you get to know that your input is vital for keeping the charity running, but you’ll also get all of these superb benefits:
- Our exclusive quarterly magazine, TypeFace – packed full of features, news, reports and more, tapping you directly into the Type community and ahead of the pack when it comes to the latest developments in the field.
- Discounted rates at the annual BAPT conference – join a host of fellow Type professionals and enthusiasts, and hear and meet some of the most exciting speakers from all over the world.
- Money-saving invitations to overseas conferences at special discounts.
- Access to unique workshops and webinars, bringing you continuous professional development and personal education that you won’t find anywhere else
- Six e-newsletters per year, delivered straight to your inbox.
- 10% off any Myers-Briggs Company workshop and 15% off either MBTI or 16PF Conversion. Quote BAPT15 when booking
- A listing in our publicly searchable Directory of Practitioners, if you are a qualified instrument user – have your specialities and professional profile easily found online
- Networking opportunities with other Type users and regular regional and special interest groups for you to join
- The key to our extensive resources, which includes the BAPT library – a vast selection of books, journals and reports available for you to borrow at will, alongside historic webinars and the full archive of TypeFace magazines… plus even more!
Membership fees (annual)
Whether you are a qualified user of the MBTI® or other personality type instrument, or simply interested in psychological type, joining BAPT will give you access to professional support and advice in all aspects of Type and opportunities for further professional development in your use of Type.
- Membership with online TypeFace
- £45 standard rate (£30 for students and retirees)
- £22.50 for newly-qualified MBTI Step I practitioners (1st year)
- Membership with printed TypeFace
- £65 standard rate (£50 for students and retirees)
- £42.50 for newly-qualified MBTI Step I practitioners (introductory 1st year offer)
We work hard to keep our membership fees low whilst providing enormous value in return. Fees are used to cover the basic running costs of BAPT and the publishing of the TypeFace magazine – basically, our day-to-day existence!
You can pay your annual subscription by Standing Order (the easiest option that most people prefer), Bank Transfer, Paypal, Cheque, and even adding Gift Aid if you’re a UK tax payer (see our FAQ for full details on how Gift Aid helps us).