The Midlands MBTI Group are a friendly and informal gathering who meet in Birmingham at 1 Colmore Row (near the Cathedral) twice a year to deepen our understanding about type. If you would be interested in joining us, please contact Charles Worth and ask to be added to the list of attendees.
Next meeting: See the Events page
We gather from 10am for coffee/tea and then listen to a speaker from 10:30 to 12:00. After another half an hour to work through any group business such as future dates and speakers, those who wish to can chat and eat their packed lunches (or sandwiches from nearby Waitrose), aiming to be out by 1:00.
A selection of past talks we’ve had:
- Richard Owen: Depth Typology Intro (report soon)
- David Knight: Type and the End of Life (report by Ruth Pickles)
- Ingrid Manning (OPP): Making Type Visual and Engaging (report by Jenny Goddard)
- Julia McGuinness on Who we are is How we write (report by Charles Worth)
- Ann O’Sullivan talks on Where are we with MBTI and where is it going? (report by Francis Wookey)
- Angelina Bennet on Personality Type – a Gift or a Cage?
- Susan Nash on Coaching and Interaction Styles (Report by Jenny Bell)
- Alex Volcansek on Negotiating Mid Life Using MBTI (Report by Penny Osborne)
- Paul Nash on type and spiritual development
- Penny Osborne on using type with Leadership coaching
- Denis Brazell on type understanding and mental health issues