Packed full of esteemed speakers from across the world, this year’s conference tackled the theme of “Type for Change: evolving people, organisations & concepts” from a wide variety of thought-provoking angles. Whether you’re a professional Type practitioner or personal enthusiast, it was a great event.
To make sure you don’t miss hearing about the next conference, join BAPT or our free e-news list.
For the related articles published in Typeface, see these links:
The Four plenary sessions were recorded, a great chance to get a feel for what it was like to be there! All are edited down to around 1 hour, +/- 10 min.
- Laurie Lippin, True Confessions of a White MBTI Practitioner
- Susan Nash, Type and Transitions
- David Hodgson, Personality Type Meets NLP
- Roy Childs, Dark Matter in Organisations
Speaker slides and handouts
Speakers were also offered the opportunity to put any handouts and materials relating to their talk on this page, and more will be added as they become available. Watch this space!
- Jane Kise
- Susan Nash
- John Hackston
- Ignas Jansen
- Richard Owen – What is Type Anyway?, video (1 hr)
- Saundra Stroope – Using the TKI with the MBTI, guide
- Olga Tanneman – Alternative Type Theory, slides 50Mb remotely stored
- Katherine Hirsh – Evolving Our Notions of Change, slides
- Ann Holm – Brain Energy and Type, slides