“Pearls of Wisdom” (#pearlsofwisdom) was the 30th annual conference for the British Association for Psychological Type, and was extra amazing! Interested individuals and practitioners were welcomed from the UK and abroad, members of BAPT, APTi, AusAPT and non-members as well. Some speakers have shared their handouts or other resources, which are available below.
To keep informed of future events and conference (when to register, who is speaking, related webinars, etc):
For the related articles published in Typeface, see these links:
These handouts are a PDF of the slides unless otherwise stated. Any videos are on our YouTube channel.
- It’s Not just a Matter of Opinion: Evidence as to why type criticisms are misguided, and how we can respond (Dr Penny Moyle & John Hackston)
- Psychological Safety using CIQ and Temperaments (Donna Dunning)
- Type and Wellbeing in a VUCA World (John Hackston)
Also 3 videos: Type and Wellbeing at Work, the Gig Economy and Coping with the Always-on Culture
- Closing the Influence Gap: How Type Helps You Get on Better with Yourself and Others (Catherine Stothart) Also video here
- Simplexity: The wisdom of using simple graphics to explain the complex (Sue Blair)
- Type Toolkit for the Sandwich Generation (Katherine W Hirsh)
- Saboteur Theatre (Jane Kise)
- Personality Parts™ – Pearls from the Unconscious (Richard Owen) – video of full session
- How to Assess Type Without an Instrument (Carol Shumate) – video of full session
- Career Myths and Realities for Women (Saundra Stroope)
ORDER HER BOOK TODAY FOR 15% OFF! Just mention code STR2019