The theme of our 2022 conference is type and relationships – and how these are changing since the pandemic. Highlights include:
- Opportunity to network with a truly global community
- Thought-provoking and insightful presentations
- Fascinating discussions and sharing with type practitioners
SAVE THE DATE
7th – 9th April 2022
for our online conference!
- 14th September – Back to School for Parents with David Hodgson
- 9th November – Dating, Mating and Relating with Susan Nash
- 18th January – Type and the Ladder of Ego Development with Angelina Bennet
- 10th February – How to Use Type Ethically with Jerry Gilpin
Our team have become adept at facilitating interactive online events through Zoom.
If you registered for the 2021 conference, login to the Conference Hub as you did for the conference,
and links to all recordings are there.
If you have not previously registered, you can Register now for complete access to all videos.
15-18 April 2021
Our keynote speakers were:
- Angelina Bennet – Do you trust me?
- Linda Berens – Transforming Power of Type for Today & Tomorrow
- Eve Delunas – Spiritual Growth for the Four Temperaments
- Richard Owen – 100 years of misunderstanding: Type and Academia
- Roger Pearman – Ten tactics for Type Development
- Rob Toomey – How BAPT Can Change the World
For info and resources from past conferences see our CONFERENCE ARCHIVE here.